From April to June 2010, at the request of ZAO Ford Motor Company and in continuation of our cooperation, we carried out a large variety of moderate-size diversified projects that in total, however, represent a significant volume of work.
Here are some of these projects:
- Production of three load-handling devices for the Mondeo production department;
- Installation of automatic stoppers at assembly shop stations;
- Manufacture and installation of the powered rollers designed to move the bodies between the stations of assembly shop;
- Upgrading of the conveyor system in the repair area;
- Manufacturing of a mechanism that eliminates the longitudinal movement of the car body when it is passing through the station;
- Production of carts for transportation of skids;
- Retrofit of the control software on the various sections of the assembly line;
- Fitting of the existing sliding horizontal doors on the elevator with the automatic electric actuator;
- Manufacturing and installation of guard rails.